Day 1 St. Petersburg
Arrival to St. Petersburg, meeting at the airport, Private transfer to the hotel "Sharf Hotel" 4★. Accommodation for 3 nights, breakfast not included (optional, can be requested for an additional fee, all apartments are equipped with a kitchen and household appliances).
Apartment-hotel "Sharf Hotel" is located in the center of St. Petersburg, near the underground station Sportivnaya. The combination of comfort and style of the Northern Russian Capital City with modern technologies makes the apartment-hotel an ideal place for rest and work for those who want to stay in St. Petersburg in the famous historical region of “Petrogradka”. The hotel is a six-story building with original architecture, contains 25 rooms of various categories from standard to elite VIP class. The apartment-hotel has a modern European design and is equipped with high-quality furniture, as well as home appliances from the best manufacturers. The primary strength of this apartment-hotel is its ability to combine a cozy home environment with hotel service. The price includes accommodation, security, safe in the rooms and in the hotel, wet cleaning twice a week, weekly change of bed linen and terry accessories, business publications in different languages, concierge services. The reception staff work 24 hours a day. On the ground floor of the hotel is the restaurant Piccolo.
Day 2 St. Petersburg
Individual sightseeing tour of St. Petersburg with a visit of the Peter and Paul Fortress (4 hours) with aa English or Spanish-speaking guide on demand. Tour of St. Petersburg provides a general overview of the history of the foundation of the city for the three centuries of its existence, introduces the central squares, famous palaces and cathedrals. The tourists will walk along the famous Nevsky Prospekt, stop at Dvortsovaya, Isaakievskaya, Senatskaya squares. They will see the Church of the Savior on Blood (no visit), the Field of Mars, Vasilievsky Island and Strelka of the Vasilievsky Island, the University, the Academy of Arts. The tourists will also visit the Peter and Paul Fortress (walk through the site and a visit of the Cathedral of Peter and Paul). After the tour, return to the hotel.
Day 3 St. Petersburg
Private transfer to the airport (no guide).
OverviewDiscover the unique beauty and multifaceted history of St.Peterburg: Nevsky Prospekt, Church of the Savior on Blood, Field of Mars, Vasilievsky Island; Dvortsovaya, Isaakievskaya, Senatskaya squares, Peter and Paul Fortress and etc
Days: 3 days / 2 nights
Group: от 1 pax
Visa: citizens of 58 states that hold all types of passports are eligible for visa-free entrance to Russia for a period up to 14 days (you can see the list on the official website), citizens of the 52 countries will be able to obtain a single e-visa of up to 16 days (you can see the list on the official website)
Available departure dates in 2023: everyday
Available departure dates in 2024: everyday
The price of the tour per pax (without airfare), USD:
½DBL – 803
SNGL – 1,587
* The price of the tour can be changed without prior notice.
* The operator reserves the right to replace the hotels under the program with other relevant categories. The order of the excursions can also be changed.
* Guide, services and hotels are confirmed at the time of booking.
Payment schedule: 5% – at booking, 95% – 15 or 30 days prior to arrival.
- bank transfer in USD, EUR, GBP, JPY, AED, ILS, DKK etc.
- credit/debit card online on our website
- Private transfer airport – hotel – airport (no guide);
- 2 nights’ accommodation in the 4★hotel, breakfast not included;
- 1 individual excursion of St. Petersburg (English / Spanish-speaking guide to choose by booking);
- all entrance tickets on the route to excursions and transport fees during the walking part of the excursion of St. Petersburg;
- necessary permits to visit specially protected natural areas.
- airfare to St. Petersburg city and return;
- Med. insurance;
- Ext. excursions.