Day 1. Moscow
Arrival to Moscow, meeting at the international airport (Domodedovo / Sheremetevo / Vnukovo), Private transfer (no guide) to the hotel of the chosen category. Accommodation for 6 nights, breakfast included.
Day 2. Moscow – Walking City tour
Breakfast. Departure by metro for an individual sightseeing tour of Moscow with a visit of the Red Square, St Basil Cathedral (exterior only, famous church with colorful domes), Lenin Mausoleum, GUM (historic department store), Kremlin Grounds & Armoury Museum Tour, Metro Tour – a trip on the Moscow underground exposes multiple old traditional underground stations of the most beautiful underground train system in the world! Some of the stations on the tour resemble more of castles and palaces than train stations!
English/Spanish-speaking guide, 6-7 hours, lunch is not included.
Day 3. Moscow – City Tour
Breakfast. Departure for an individual excursion sightseeing tour of Moscow with an English/Spanish-speaking guide by car (6-7 hours, lunch not included). Cathedral of Christ the Savior (Russia’s main Orthodox church), New Maiden’s Convent (exterior only, scenic nunnery of 16c), Tretyakov Art Gallery (Russian Art XI-XXc), Sparrow Hills (panoramic view of the city), Victory Park (memorial to Great Patriotic War 1941-1945), Old Arbat Street (famous pedestrian area, street entertainers, souvenir shopping), New Arbat Street, Stalin’s Sky Scrapers, White House.
Day 4. Moscow – Kolomenskoye Manor
Breakfast. Departure for an individual excursion to the Kolomenskoye Manor with an English/Spanish-speaking guide by car (5 hours, lunch not included).
Kolomenskoye Estate was a royal residence of many princes and Czars since the 14th century. This royal estate is located 10km southeast of Kremlin and covers an area of 390 acres. Today it is a World Heritage UNESCO site and a popular place for Muscovites to attend grand city festivals or enjoy family picnics. The historical park preserving the 17 century church was built in memory of liberation of Moscow from Poland, a small wooden cabin of Peter the Great, 600-year old oak trees and the Church of Ascension built in 1532 in gratitude to God for the birth of the long-awaited son Ivan – later titled "The Terrible". Palace of the Czar Alexei Mihailovich. This is not an original palace, but a new construction built to show the lifestyle of Russian people in 17c. Here you will learn how foreign ambassadors were welcomed in Czar’s palace, find out the meaning behind house decorations and which home traditions we still practice today.
Traditional celebration New Year's Eve in Red Square in the evening (no guide, no transfer). Return to the hotel by subway. Do not worry, all signs in the Moscow subway are in English.
Day 5. Moscow
Breakfast. Free day for self-walking around the city.
Day 6. Moscow – St. Petersburg
Breakfast. Free time for additional excursions extra paid: sleigh rides, horses, Russian sauna, helicopter.
Private transfer (no guide) to the railway station. Arrival to St. Petersburg, private transfer (no guide) to the hotel of the chosen category.
Day 7. St. Petersburg – City Tour
Breakfast. Departure for an individual excursion sightseeing tour of St. Petersburg with an English/Spanish-speaking guide by car (4-5 hours, lunch not included).
Day 8. Pushkin – Catherine palace with amber room – Catherine park – Petergof fountain park
Breakfast. Departure for an individual excursion sightseeing tour of Pushkin and Petergof with an English/Spanish-speaking guide by car (6-7 hours, lunch not included).
Day 9. St. Petersburg – Hermitage tour – Faberge museum
Breakfast. Departure for an individual excursion to Hermitage and Faberge museum with an English/Spanish-speaking guide by car (6-7 hours, lunch not included)
Day 10. St. Petersburg
Private transfer to the international airport, no guide.
Itinerary: Moscow – St. Petersburg – Pushkin – Petergof – St. Petersburg
Duration: 10 days / 9 nights
Group: 2 person minimum
Visa: citizens of 58 states that hold all types of passports are eligible for visa-free entrance to Russia for a period up to 14 days (you can see the list on the official website), citizens of the 52 countries will be able to obtain a single e-visa of up to 16 days (you can see the list on the official website)
Available departure dates in 2022-2023: everyday
The price of the tour per pax (without airfare), USD:
- Accommodation in standard room of the 3-stars hotel:
½DBL (double) – 2,520
SNGL (single) – 4,410
– Accommodation in standard room of the 4-stars hotel:
½DBL (double) – 2,950
SNGL (single) – 3,540
* The price of the tour can be changed without prior notice.
* The operator reserves the right to replace the hotels under the program with other relevant categories. The order of the excursions can also be changed.
* Guide, services and hotels are confirmed at the time of booking.
Payment schedule: 5% – at booking, 95% – 15 or 30 days prior to arrival.
- bank transfer in USD or EUR
- credit/debit card online on our website
- Private transfer airport – hotel – airport, hotel – railway station (no guide);
- 8 nights’ accommodation in the selected kind of hotel, breakfast included;
- 3 individual excursions of Moscow (English/Spanish-speaking guide);
- 3 individual excursions of St. Petersburg (English/Spanish-speaking guide);
- personal driver services (1-4 persons – Mercedes Benz Viano; 5-15 persons – Mercedes Benz Sprinter);
- all entrance tickets on the route to excursions and transport fees;
- ticket for a overnight train "Northern Palmyra" Moscow – St. Petersbur, 4-seat coupe.
- necessary permits to visit specially protected natural areas.
- airfare to Moscow city and return from St. Petersburg;
- med. insurance;
- ext. excursions;
- international flights and visa;
- drinks and items of a personal nature Tip for your tour guide.