Day 1 Arrival in Kamchatka.
Meeting at the airport Elizovo. Transfer to the hotel, accommodation. Rest, acclimatization. Meeting with a company representative, discussion of the tour details.
Overnight at the hotel.
Day 2 Free day (breakfast)
Optional excursions (extra charge):
- helicopter tour of the Kuril Lake (7 hours). Observation of brown bear and salmon spawning. On the way back – landing in the caldera of the volcano Ksudach and Khodutkinsky hot springs (lunch, swimming).
- a helicopter tour to the “Valley of Geysers” and the caldera of Uzon volcano (6-7 hours) with a flyby around the active crater of the volcano Karymsky and Malyi Semyachik. Pedestrian walks to geysers and mud cauldrons. On the way back – landing in the Nalychevo Valley – lunch, swimming in hot springs.
Overnight at the hotel.
Day 3 Dachnye sources (breakfast, lunch)
Riding a cross-country vehicle to Summer cottages through Vilyuchinsky pass, a plateau of Gorely volcanoes, to the area of Mutnovsky volcano.
Walk with small ascents and descents to the Summer cottages (about 1.5 km one way).
Hot steam with a roar erupts directly from the ground, enveloping yellow-red stones and green slopes of the valley. Everything hisses, whistles, bubbles. Here there are seething gray puddles with viscous boiling water, fountains of hot springs, tunnels. At Summer cottages, there are more than 100 thermal manifestations – boiling boilers, hot springs, large and small combined-cycle jets. Country sources are sometimes called the Small Valley of Geysers, but this name is erroneous, because there are no real geysers here – it’s not the boiling water that comes from under the ground, but the hot gas that heats the water on the surface, imitating a geyser.
Lunch – lunch box, hot drinks.
In the evening, return to the hotel.
Overnight at the hotel.
This is the most physically active tour of the entire program. Comfortable shoes with thick grooved soles are needed. Snowfields may persist during the summer. It can be slippery after rain. Older people are advised to bring trekking poles with them.
Day 4 Ethnographic excursion to the national camp. City tour (breakfast, lunch)
Breakfast. A trip to the community of indigenous peoples of Kamchatka.
Entertainment program with the participation of the national ensemble, canine tour of the kennel sled dogs. Watching salmon spawning. Lunch with Kamchatka folk flavor and delicacies.
City tour: Central square, embankment, observation deck, historical center of the city. Volcanic Museum on Kamchatka "Volcanarium". Return to the hotel.
Overnight at the hotel.
Day 5 Sea walk. "Black Beach" (breakfast, lunch)
Breakfast. Transfer to the sea pier. Boat trip on the Avacha Bay with access to the Pacific Ocean (5-6 hours).
The sea voyage route runs past Tikhaya Bay, Grandmother’s Island, Stanytsky Cape, Three Brothers stones, rocks at Sredny Cape. The purpose of the route is the unique island of Starichkov, which got its name from the birds of the streets. The island of Starichkov has been declared a natural monument for the preservation of bird markets and the creation of conditions for peaceful nesting and breeding of birds.
Fascinating sea fishing.
Lunch – soup, tasting fresh seafood. Return to the port. A trip to the shore of the Pacific Ocean.
Walk on the "black beach". The sand on the Kamchatka beaches is of volcanic origin, therefore it has a dark gray color. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 6 Departure (breakfast)
Breakfast. Visiting the fish market, souvenir shops. Airport transfer.
Route: Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky / Paratunka village → Kurilskoye lake / Valley of Geysers (for extra charge) → Country sources → Ethnographic village + sightseeing tour → Boat trip + “black beach” → Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky / Paratunka village.
Number of days: 6 days / 5 nights
Group: min. 2 people
Difficulty level: low
Comfort level: high
Residence: 5 nights in a hotel / recreation center
Accommodation: Standard accommodation according to the program is in hotels of Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky and / or in hotels of the resort zone of Paratunka (50 km from Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky).
Double rooms with amenities, breakfast at the hotel.
In Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky – hotel «Петропавловск», «Гейзер», "Дольчевита" and etc.
In Paratunka – «Фламинго», «БелКамТур», «Кречет», «Антариус» and etc.
The specific location is determined by the TOUR OPERATOR, depending on the location of the rest of the tourists in the group and the availability of hotel rooms.
TOURIST can be given accommodation at his choice, subject to availability, with recalculation of the cost of the tour. Your wishes should be indicated in the application, when booking. In case of non-standard accommodation, there may be a surcharge for an individual transfer from / to the airport.Single tourists are booked with a surcharge for single occupancy at the hotel.
Subclassing is possible with a pair. Surcharge for single occupancy in this case is not charged.
Attention! Some hotels may charge a deposit per room. Pledge leaves the TOURIST. When leaving he returns.
When arriving / departing earlier or later than the dates of the tour, there may be a surcharge for an individual transfer from / to the airport. The Paratunka resort zone is located 50 km from the cities of Petropavlovsk and Yelizovo. Between these points there are regular buses throughout the day. All hotels in Paratunka have hot outdoor thermal pools with healing properties. Nearby there are grocery stores and cafes.
Number of tourists in the team group: We guarantee that the booked tour will take place, even when recruiting one person!Standard group of 12-14 people.
Boat trip on Avacha Bay (sea boat) is performed as part of a team of up to 12 people.
Helicopter (optional) excursions – in the combined team of up to 24 people.
Volcanoes: You will get acquainted with active volcanic activity at the Dacha spring near the Mutnovsky volcano (South Kamchatka nature park).
Tours: Sea voyage around Avacha Bay with access to the Pacific Ocean, you will see bird markets and enjoy freshly caught seafood. After a boat trip, you will take a walk along the “black beach” on the coast of the Pacific Ocean.
A fascinating ethnographic excursion to the community of indigenous peoples of Kamchatka with a national concert and a canine tour of the kennel of sled dogs.
Sightseeing tour of the main city of the peninsula. Visit the visitor center "Volcano Museum in Kamchatka" Vulcanarium ", where you can learn a lot about the volcanoes.
Free time: arrival day; Day 3 – for additional excursions.
On a free day, you will have the opportunity to take a helicopter flight to the famous Valley of Geysers or to the Kurilskoye Lake – the largest breeding ground for salmon sockeye, where the largest Brown Bear population is gathered (up to 400 individuals!). If this seems to be not enough for you, you can take a few extra days, and We will organize for you additional amazing excursions.
The program is suitable for tourists of any age and physical activity.
Dates of arrivals in 2020: 02.07, 08.07, 14.07, 20.07, 26.07, 01.08, 07.08, 13.08, 19.08, 25.08, 31.08, 06.09,12.09
The cost of the tour per person (without air tickets), USD:
½ DBL – 1`060
SGL – 1`250
Payment schedule: 30% – for booking, 70% – 30 days befor to arrival.
You can pay:
- by bank transfer in dollars or euros
- by credit/debit card on-line on our website
- hotel accommodation in Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky and / or Paratunka (double occupancy, breakfast);
- Russian guide (English/Spanish – 90 USD per day);
- food according to the program;
- excursions according to the program;
- transfers according to the program;
- group equipment and inventory (dishes, camping furniture, etc.);
- medical transport insurance (for active recreation);
- necessary permits to visit specially protected natural areas.
- air tickets to Kamchatka and back;
- English/Spanish guides – 90 USD per day.
- meals during the stay at the hotel (meals on the day of arrival, dinners at 2,5,6 days);
- optional day trips;
- additional hotel accommodation (before and after the trip);
- other additional services;
- personal spending, alcoholic beverages.
Required personal equipment for this route:
- a small backpack for personal items on the route;
- comfortable hiking clothing;
- trekking boots with a solid grooved sole and impregnation from getting wet;
- trekking poles are also available for rent and cost 500 rubles. in a day. With long tours, we recommend to buy them (cost about 23 USD). You can buy in Kamchatka, for example, on the day of arrival. On day trips it makes sense to rent trekking poles for rent;
- warm waterproof jacket with a hood;
- warm waterproof pants;
- a warm sweater;
- wool socks;
- gloves, warm mittens;
- warm hat;
- bathing and bathing accessories;
- seat for sitting on stones and slag;
- individual first aid kit;
- cream from sunburn and after sunburn;
- cream against mosquitoes and midges;
- photo and video camera;
- copies of all documents in a sealed package.
Clothing and equipment: Tourists should pay attention to the preparation of personal equipment (clothing and footwear), since on large sections of the ascent route to the craters of volcanoes, passes and volcanic plateaus during the entire summer period, snowfields may persist and, in case of prolonged bad weather, air temperature at altitudes above 1000 m may decrease.
Tourists transfer (when loading / unloading the machine and setting up the camp) and are responsible for personal equipment (backpack) on their own.
Tourists help, to the best of their physical abilities, staff in setting up and collecting camps.
Tourists do NOT participate in cooking.
HELICOPTER TOUR TO THE KURILSKIY LAKE
1.Transfer from hotel to airport
651 USD per person
HELICOPTER TOUR IN THE VALLEY OF GEYSERS
1.Transfer from the hotel to the airport. Departure from the airport, flight over active volcanoes Karymsky and Maly Semyachik (flight time - 1 h. 10 min.).
682 USD per person