Day 1 (09.07) St. Petersburg
Arrival to St. Petersburg, meeting at the airport, Private transfer to the hotel "Sharf Hotel" 4 *. Accommodation for 3 nights, breakfast not included (optional, can be requested for an additional fee, all apartments are equipped with a kitchen and household appliances).
Apartment-hotel "Sharf Hotel" is located in the center of St. Petersburg, near the underground station Sportivnaya. The combination of comfort and style of the Northern Russian Capital City with modern technologies makes the apartment-hotel an ideal place for rest and work for those who want to stay in St. Petersburg in the famous historical region of “Petrogradka”. The hotel is a six-story building with original architecture, contains 25 rooms of various categories from standard to elite VIP class. The apartment-hotel has a modern European design and is equipped with high-quality furniture, as well as home appliances from the best manufacturers. The primary strength of this apartment-hotel is its ability to combine a cozy home environment with hotel service. The price includes accommodation, security, safe in the rooms and in the hotel, wet cleaning twice a week, weekly change of bed linen and terry accessories, business publications in different languages, concierge services. The reception staff work 24 hours a day. On the ground floor of the hotel is the restaurant Piccolo.
Day 2 (10.07) St. Petersburg
Private transfer (no guide, no waiting) from the hotel to the stadium "Zenith Arena". View game - 1/2 finals of the 2018 World Cup (the ticket is paid extra). After the game, the transfer (no guide) to the hotel.
Day 3 (11.07) St. Petersburg
Individual sightseeing tour of St. Petersburg with a visit of the Peter and Paul Fortress (4 hours) with aa English or Spanish-speaking guide on demand. Tour of St. Petersburg provides a general overview of the history of the foundation of the city for the three centuries of its existence, introduces the central squares, famous palaces and cathedrals. The tourists will walk along the famous Nevsky Prospekt, stop at Dvortsovaya, Isaakievskaya, Senatskaya squares. They will see the Church of the Savior on Blood (no visit), the Field of Mars, Vasilievsky Island and Strelka of the Vasilievsky Island, the University, the Academy of Arts. The tourists will also visit the Peter and Paul Fortress (walk through the site and a visit of the Cathedral of Peter and Paul). After the tour, return to the hotel.
Day 4 (12.07) St. Petersburg
Private transfer to the airport (no guide).
Route: St. Petersburg
Number of days: 4 days / 3 nights
Group: 1 person minimum.
Arrival: July 9, 2018
Tour price per person, USD:
1/2 DBL – 1 100
SGL - 1 900
* The price of the tour can be changed without prior notice.
* The operator reserves the right to replace the hotels under the program with other relevant categories. The order of the excursions can also be changed.
* Guide, services and hotels are confirmed at the time of booking.
- Private transfer airport - hotel - airport (no guide);
- Private transfer hotel - stadium Zenith Arena - hotel (no guide);
- 3 nights’ accommodation in the 4*hotel, breakfast not included;
- 1 individual excursion of St. Petersburg (English / Spanish-speaking guide to choose by booking);
- all entrance tickets on the route to excursions and transport fees during the walking part of the excursion of St. Petersburg.
- Entrance ticket for the football game of the World Cup*
- Med. insurance;
- Ext. excursions;
- Air and railway tickets to St.Peterburg both ways.
*we recommend selecting and purchasing the entrance tickets yourself from the FIFA website: